Thursday, March 26, 2009

Encouragement

I have a really awesome friend who just emailed me, and all of your comments of encouragement just make my day! Bogey and I will get it together, sometime. I just can't have any expectations with him, and I think I'm pushing the issues a little too much. We're going to start out with a blank slate and go from there. Back to square one!

The goal for this summer is pretty much just the trailer issues. I need him to load into a trailer like the one pictured below.



The dividers can be taken out or left in, which I think we might take them since I'll be hauling only him most of the time. We can put them back when I need to take the pony places.

Once the trailer issues is ok, we are hauling places. He needs to see things, so to the shows we'll go to watch and learn. Thankfully there are awesome open shows that are only 5 miles from my house! These open shows have people that are successful at AQHA shows but just can't afford the fees. If you could win in my open show district you could win regional AQHA. They are just that good. So Bogey and I will grace them with our presence and we may just do some showmanship since that is working out with him.

So minimal goals and lots of trailering miles are ahead of me! Summer here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment