Friday, March 26, 2010

Long Time No Post



Wow - it has been such a long time since I've posted here. I need to finish up all of my loose ends and start writing.

School is good, very busy, but good. I'm not a fan of organic chemistry, but you'll have that. I love my professors though, they are great!

Onto Bogey news: Bogey had a break all winter long hanging out at my house with my pony Nancy. Hopefully he'll be mentally refreshed for the next season - I have lots of plans! A great friend of mine is building an indoor so we'll be over there a lot, and I have some awesome friends to ride with and motivate each other.

When I'm home next I'll put the images from my shows last summer onto Photobucket and get them onto here, and see what I can write about them, it might be a little too late to remember everything!

Also, this winter I've been watching a lot of training DVD's and quite a few youtube videos and trying to learn so I may have some reviews to put up. I also have some plans for this summer involving Showmanship, one of my favorite clases, and blogger.

Do not fear, I am addicted to blogger and do read everyone's blogs faithfully - I just can't seem to update my own.

The photo above is an old one of Bogey, I believe it was one of the images the old owner sent me when I was looking to buy him.

No comments:

Post a Comment