Friday, April 9, 2010

Western Pleasure Photo


Sorry for the lack of posts - life has been busy. I had two exams this week that had to take priority. In the meantime I asked my sister to put the pictures of my last 4H show on Photobucket. There will most likely be a multitude of pictures from that event on here in the future.

While looking through the pictures I came across this one. It had me very happily surprised. In it you can see Bogey's naturally sour look. I don't think we can ever get rid of that - but we'll try. As well as the sour look, you can see him lifting and collection. Take a glance at his nice round frame of his neck and the elevated shoulders. Also, you can see the drive from his back hock. Now, mind you, Bogey has a very long back so this is doing pretty darn good.


My equitation on the other hand, is better, but not where I would like it. I'm not hunching as badly and am only looking down with my eyes. Feel free to critique the picture - I'd love to find other areas where Bogey and I can improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment