Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Post Resolution? Yes, Please!

Ok, so I started out all fresh and new with a New Years Resolution for more posting, and I need to stick with it! I just went through and read all of my old comments from my blogging friends, and I need to keep things updated. I miss hearing your feedback and ideas.

I have a very dear friend who I email most of my horse ideas, thoughts, stories to every day, and I just need to copy them down here.

Here's some upcoming blogging ideas:
- I'm hoping to do a series on western pleasure breeding, some of my ideas regarding pedigrees and up and coming stallions that I think are ones to look out for in the near future.

- I also want to begin looking and reviewing more of the training videos that I've been collecting and some main points, and ideas from those.

- Looking into some patterns I've collected over the years, some horse show checklists, items you can't live without, ect.

- More Bogey stories! Hopefully spring will be on its way - maybe? - and I'll be able to get home to spend some time with him. I will for sure have updates March 12-20 as I'll be home for spring break. Bogey will have his hooves trimmed then and I'll be able to ride in my friend's arena, come on summer!

School's busy, but not unmanageable - now it's just staying ahead of the game and having some fun.

-Amy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I know I was on a roll for a little, had a tiny bit of extra time to post, but it has somehow been lost. Oh well...I guess we do what we can do. My spring break was muddy and now here in MN we are supposed to get plastered with yet another snow storm today and tomorrow, nothing yet, but really now, I am ready for spring and some of the mud to dry up so we can do some real riding :).

    I hope your spring break went well and you had a little less mud!

    Oh I checked out those videos you talked about too on YouTube, she does have some good stuff. Nice to see someone training WP horses like that. Thanks for pointing me there!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,

    No problem about the video plug, I'm glad you like her. She's great and really works with the horses as individuals while making them move so fluidly.

    Yeah my spring break had a bit less mud - Southern MN was pretty frozen, a bit of mud on top but then solid ground underneath. Thankfully I went to my friends to ride. I'll write about that this week.

    I hate the snow that's coming. I heard the Twin Cities are to get 3" or so, up north a lot more. I hope it isn't much!

    I'll hopefully blog about my spring break, some good things some bad. But it all ended good. Hope yours was good too!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete