Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh, no! :D

I have found the most useful way to waste away my college horseless-ness. I found my new horse lifeblood.

Netflix for horses! It's called GiddyUpFlix.com. Let me tell you it is amazing!

For only $10 a month I have unlimited access to top trainers via their training videos.

I was so excited to sign up for this that there are now about 30 videos in my queue. I also wasted a ton of time selecting and searching their site for these DVD's, while I should have been studying for my Human Physiology exam tomorrow. Well, the night is still young enough and there's always tomorrow... right?!?

I can't wait to get my first DVD! I'll definitely let you all in on some reviews, tips and tricks!

The finally for the Spring break postings will probably be tomorrow. Don't get too excited, it probably won't be that interesting! :D

5 comments:

  1. lol too funny :).

    Sounds like a really neat service though. Hope your exam still went well ;).

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went pretty well, thanks! I wasn't sure on a couple of the questions, but for the most part it went well.

    Hopefully GUFlix will be as great as I think it will be, so far I still don't have a DVD yet and it was sent out on Friday. Their hub is in Washington so it has quite a trek to MN. Hopefully, I'll receive it later today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that is interesting. I checked out their website and that is really cool service they have! The MN 4-H has a library too that I am not sure if anyone, or just mn 4hers can borrow from, but they charge a postage fee so depending on how many you do a month, it may be cheaper to do it through GUFLix.

    Yeah, that's with any exam. I have an exam this friday in my online classe, we'll see how this one goes, the last one had to have a 20 point curve! Boy that was not a fun exam.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have the DVD in my PO box today. The last time I looked at the MN 4H horse library they seemed to have some-what "dated" titles. Many still good, but not exactly the newest. I'll have to check again on that.

    Good luck on your exam. Online classes sometimes are harder than a classroom portion with all the extra work you have to put into them. Yikes! 20 point curve - that's ridiculous!

    You too!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That may be, I have never taken a close look at what they have, just had heard about it.

    Yeah online classes can be harder, that is for sure. I have to take one next semester too because I want the class and it works with me that semester only and only online, oh well. But I got an A on my exam :), very good. Now getting ready for my finance, this exam will hopefully go well.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete