Monday, February 9, 2009

Followings!

I was a little lacking on the writing this past weekend but now I think I have my second wind! Thanks go to Punchy over at Lucchese to Louis Vuitton for my first comment and my first following! If you haven't read her blog you should! It will make you laugh, cry, and share a piece of the good life! She is one cool cowgirl! Just the kind of role model a young blogger needs! haha! :D

I should talk a bit about my weekend. It was interesting to say the least, not eventful but interesting...

One of my roommates hosts perspective students for overnights, we had one on Friday. Let me say this she was the best visitor we had, but I just don't like people invading my space! I'm truly an introvert at heart. When we host, she obtains payment - I obtain an evening and morning of awkward situations. I also feel obligated to play games and entertain the visitor and I really do not like that.

After playing games, watching movies, and trying to entertain we go to bed. This ensues more awkwardness in the fact that since there are three of us in the room - we have one loft and two bunk-beds. I'm on the bottom bunk, so when we have a visitor the person sleeps right next to me. Isn't that the best! *insert sarcasm* I really hate it like none other. I then end up shoving the mattress pad as far away from me as I can. This is not a good situation.

Another thing I hate, is how the visitors always seem to put their stuff right in front of my closet. I just don't get it, why my closet? I'm not even getting paid for you to stay here! As you can see this is a difficulty for me, but I really love my roommate so very much so I can't say anything to her about it.

I guess I shall endure this suffering. And here's the cherry on top - we are hosting for the next THREE WEEKS! Yippy! NOT!

On lighter, happier note. This weekend I did get a ton of homework done, it was nice. Though today I had two quizes and I bombed one and got all the points and extra credit on the second one, if only they would even out! I could only wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment