Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kickboxing

At my school for a "sports and physical fitness" class that is required I chose to take Aerobics. Because, hey, if I have to do something why not go for the gusto and become fit, lose a little extra weight, and get an easy grade!

I have absolutely loved it and have decided that I must enroll in a class like this throughout my whole life! It is the best workout ladies, not too intense on the joints, and you can still have fun music and fun with friends!

Well, yesterday we started the Kickboxing segment of the class. It was also AMAZING! I haven't been posting lately because this week school has been insanely hectic and I was stressing for a General Chemistry Test (thankfully has been moved back a couple days!). Well with this stress over my weekend and week and no Aerobics I had been getting this stress tension built up in my right shoulder. It was pretty much in the whole shoulder area. I was not looking forward to Aerobics, but I couldn't remember any instance where I could have hurt it (pulled a muscle or a rotary cuff issue) so I felt I could just power through and work it out of my system.

Oh my word! Did it ever work! I was so into the punches and letting out all of my stress and excess anger and my hate the world mentality, that now - my shoulder could never be better! It is a Godsend, Aerobics and Kickboxing! If you haven't tried it at least once, please do - you will enjoy it and you will feel better and have fun!

One last thing - I can't wait for MY Aerobics class tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment