Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thursdays

Thursdays are beginning to be my favorite day of the week. Because I don't have class - at all. Hopefully I accomplish a lot as well as a nice blog post.

I need to find out how Bogey's farrier appointment went. The barn manager was going to take care of that for me and I just had to write out a check. It's amazing how the bills pile up right in front of you, even when your horse is not in front of you.

One really cool thing, is that a friend of mine here at school has leased horses at a barn 15 minutes north of my school and hopefully sometime I can visit and see if it could be an option for Bogey during the school year next year, or when I have a car. It looks like a really nice place and he would get the same care as he is now with more turnout time for only about $25-50 more. Which is amazing in my opinion because he would be here with me. The thing is that I can afford him to stay at the place he is, my student job covers that. What it couldn't probably cover is the added money, I would probably be going backwards. And where he is at, they take such wonderful care of him and are true horsewomen that are so awesome. I just would rather not move him. I think I would worry more about him right under my nose than 2 hours away.

Oh the choices. We'll see how tomorrow goes, hopefully I get a ton done!

2 comments:

  1. I never managed to have a day without class. Well the days I just didn't go but that doesn't count! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have the day off. But sometimes I lose track of time and well - and I find I've done nothing that I should have done. Thanks for the comment! I adore your blog and pictures! So great!

    ReplyDelete