Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Festivities

I have so much to do for Valentine's day! NOT! For those of you like me, without a significant other to call your own. I've created a perfect solution.

Find a bunch of gal pals and watch a couple chick flicks - some day you'll find your man. Tonight we've watched "27 Dresses" so far and will watch "Definitely Maybe" later on.

This was a cute movie about a gal that just can't find a man and become the perfect bride, but helps create perfect weddings for all of her friends. Very cute romantic comedy movie with a fun ending.

Also, be sure to have chocolate on hand. We all need some on Valentine's day and you can give yourself some too - not just for guys to give.

Here's the kicker. I know later on tonight I will be spending my valentines day with one of the greatest! Grab a bunch of your favorite Horsey magazines and plan for the summer show seasons! My personal favorite is Horse & Rider.



I am kind of a junkie where it comes to horse and rider magazines. Currently I subscribe to of course Horse & Rider (the Bible for all things pleasure stock horse show related!), Performance Horse (for the reining, cutting horse, and roping events), Horse Illustrated (for the fluff! I'm sorry, but it is fun to read about breeds of horses sometimes and the english is fun but this in no means compares to Horse & Rider) and a local magazine Horse Power (for all the pictures and local showing needs).

Those are my Valentine's dates tonight gals! I'm sure going to make this a great one! Summer here I come!

4 comments:

  1. OK, I have a man and have for too many years to count, and for me, Valentine's Day is best spent in the company of a good horse. So don't sweat not having a man, you've got the horse and that's what counts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day! You are so right - the horse is what truly counts! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh now you are my sort of girl! i saw 27 dresses when it came out, I love Katherine in Greys Anatomy (I love everyone in Greys Anatomy lets face it!) so I rushed to the movies to see it.
    The only thing that comes close to curling up infront of the DVD player with a bunch of girlfriends is to go out on the town in a mini pub-crawl with a bunch of girlfriends. Oh, plus two guy-friends to protect us from other male-lonely hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Thanks, your valentine's sounds like an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete