Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday!

Woot! It is Friday today. Friday the 13th to be exact. I didn't have any bad luck today though. Today was an awesome day!

I turned in quite a few asignments, labs and such and now am on to the next ones. There's always something going on here. So, that is what I will be doing for Valentines day - homework! I know, I know! I should find me a good cowboy or any boy, but there are slim pickings at my school. 2 boys for every 3 girls and most of them have girlfriends from back home. Also, I'm the girl in the class that is smart, but is smart enough to know that looks don't matter - so I don't really take care of myself as I should. Today was the first time I had worn make-up in 2 weeks! I know I know! I need to just get up and look good! I can look cute. I have awesome hair that I love - that will do whatever I want it to, I always just throw it up in a pony tail.

So in leu of Valentine's Day and Amy's new plan to take better care of herself. I shall place a picture of me here. I haven't done a big one like this yet, because well I'm not that photogenic and a heavier gal so pictures are hit and miss. My roomie did my eye make-up she should be a professional she's awesome at it. So here we go. A dolled up Amy in her favorite Roper down vest! Bring a little country to the big city!



I took it with my computer. I need to get myself a better digital camera that really works so hopefully there will be more pics up here. I know that there will be when I go home to spend time with Bogey because my mother just bought a great one that I can use.

Also, I don't think I've ever explained the title of this blog. Well my horse's register name is "A Chip Off The Tee" so his barn name is Bogey "Bo" for short and well I'm riding over par! I'd also like to be riding over par in my school work as well so it's a duel pun.

Another aside. I love that I now have a little following, you guys are great people and awesome bloggers! An inspiration to all! Thanks for checking on me - a little ole' college student trying her hand at this! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment