Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Summer Plans?

So, with the weather being cold and me being semi-horseless. I've been starting to make some plans for the summer. Hopefully these will all work out.

- Spend as much time possible with Bogey
- Attend quite a few local shows for exposure
- Compete in the 4H horse show one last time (and do well)
- And Nanny for two little babies that are so very awesome!

I don't have a "real job" lined up, but that last one would be great because it would be flexible hours, hanging out in an awesome air-conditioned house, and with two awesome kids that are from people I think oh so highly of. Two great cowgirls and horsewomen that can teach me so much just by osmosis!

I'm really excited by these plans, so we'll see what the summer turns out to be.

4 months and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment