Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hosting... again.

Yep, we're hosting again. Thankfully it is a campus visit weekend so the hosting is being done by quite a few people. Also, I have gotten quite a bit done, homework wise, this weekend so I don't have to panic about any of that nonsense.

I don't like hosting - but I bear through it for my roommate's sake - it will be ok!

I'm just going to do my thing and all that jazz. I also have a quiz tomorrow in one of my classes, so I have to study.

My weekend was nice and slow. I got things done and got to watch my favorite television shows. I love getting LOST! Watch it if you can - all the episodes are online on abc.com. It is a really great show. The past three episodes have been super exciting and I've been on the edge of my seat the whole time! Give them a chance if you have time! They are very addicting. Soon you'll be "getting LOST" just like I am.

I also watched a 20/20 special by Diane Sawyer - very interesting! It was about the children of Eastern Kentucky. Did you know that a prescription drug dealer could make more in a weekend in the Appalachian towns of Kentucky then they would a MONTH on the streets of New York City! Isn't that outrageous! They also have many areas that have more people in poverty than many places in India a third world country! That is even crazier, and in the U.S. no less! The show blew my mind away - you can also watch it online at my favorite abc.com!

After that, I watched an episode of Bones. It was pretty good - the sad thing was I could identify with the annoying guy who knows random facts on everything. Very Sad! My friends all say I should write a bathroom reader - because that's so me. If we're talking about something, I'll interject with a random fact pertaining to the topic. I hope I'm not as annoying as the guy on the show. :D Oh well, I like knowing things and like sharing my tidbits of knowledge - so I guess you all are stuck with me and my facts.

Oh, I got to go to Math Lab to get my math homework checked out and then I'm going to study my biology for a quiz tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! It is the best show ever! So ingenious and it always keeps you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete