Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Another Day

Just another school day. Not doing much here. I have two roommates and one of them is painting right now. She says it's just scribbling but it looks pretty cool. Maybe she will paint me something. :D I can only hope, she's pretty good.

Today was another busy day. I have the second in my General Chemistry series at 7:40 in the morning that is an ungodly time of day for a college science class! *Funny thing is I'm at a Christian school!* Then I go straight from there to my Biodiversity and Ecology class. The lectures are really boring, but it is interesting topics we cover so maybe that may make up for some of it. Then we have chapel time at my school. I have to admit, I don't really go to chapel all that often - just because my classes are so morning heavy that that is my only break from 7:40 to Noon! So I usually stay in the room and catch up on my email, or homework if necessary. Right after Chapel time I have precalculus. I have to say that it is the most boring class in my life. I took AP Calculus in High School my Junior year. My Senior year then I didn't have a math class so I thought that I forgot a lot. Which I did! But now that we are in class, I'm regretting it oh so much. It is so very boring, and it's even worse that there is a smart a** that sits behind me that must have some form of ADHD or ADD because he's aways jittering! It's horrible. That's how my day goes. After math I usually work in the library for 2 hours come back to my dorm and then go to my aerobics class. It's really fun and the professor is amazing. Hopefully by the end of class I'll have killer legs! hahaha!

That's my school day in a nutshell on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On Tuesdays I have labs for my two science courses and on Thursday I don't have ANYTHING! That's right - not a class! It will be a nice day tomorrow. I should get a lot done, and should make a list right now.

Thursdays Tasks (I'm so clever!):
Laundry
Reading Assignments and Catch up on them
Math Homework
Lab Homework!
Journals for Biodiversity
Do some form of exercise

And that should be it. Hopefully I'm productive tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there sweetie! Just wanted to swing by and wish you a great day! Welcome to my circle! I am officially your first follower, yay! How great is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks a ton Punchy! I love your blog and have been a faithful for quite some time! You are a true cowgirl! Thanks for the following!

    ReplyDelete